Famitsu has another update on Monster Hunter 4 this week. The magazine published new information about certain ailments that can affect players.
Below are details on the crazed dragon virus and gore magala.
Crazed Dragon Virus
- This virus infects you if attacked by an already infected Tigrex.
- Gauge appears below the player’s name. This gauge increases when attacked by Tigrex and with the passage of time.
- Crazed dragon illness outbreaks when the gauge completely fills. Natural recovery gauge (presuming this is stamina?) also disappears.
- Can remove this harmful effect by repeatedly attacking Tigrex before the gauge fills.
- Weapon’s critical hit ratio greatly increases if you manage to remove the virus.
- If its moth powder sticks to you it makes it easier for Gore Magala to detect you. This powder also has a harmful effect to body/movement ability.