A survey of 3000 gamers…
• 43 percent said the top reason they pick a console was “because it’s compatible with the game they absolutely want to play.”
• 43 percent want to buy the “most talked about console.”
• 6 percent said that price is a factor in determining which console they buy.
• 10 percent have a PS3.
• 25 percent have a Wii.
• 3 percent have an Xbox 360.
• 28 percent said they wanted to buy a Wii in the future.
• 27 percent said they wanted to buy a PS3.
Its great to see that not only does Nintendo have the biggest percentage of customers in this survey, but it also has the biggest percentage of people actually wanting to buy the Wii.