Affordable Space Adventures screenshots, fact sheet
Posted on February 28, 2014 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Wii U eShop
Fact sheet can be found after the break.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Wii U eShop
Enjoy all the thrills and excitement of space exploration on a budget? Uexplore brings you affordable space adventures without compromising comfort, fun and safety. Our newest Small Craft (TM) line with its intuitive and simple Heads Down Display technology offers all the functionality and flexibility of the Heads Up Displays installed in more expensive space ships, but at a fraction of the price.
Affordable Space Adventures is a collaboration between Nicklas “Nifflas” Nygren (Knytt Underground, Nightsky) and KnapNok Games (Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party). We are merging Nifflas’ passion for making atmospheric exploration and mind-bending puzzles with KnapNok Games’ dedication to work with weird new interfaces and an eye for what is happening in front of the TV. Nifflas (Sweden) has been working in the KnapNok Games offices (Denmark) since the summer 2013 realizing Affordable Space Adventures. The game is supported by the Danish Film Institute.
- Suspenseful stealth puzzling: How do you configure and control the system so you don’t get seen, heard or otherwise detected?
- Experience thrills, spookiness and beautiful areas of the world crafted and designed by Swedish indie game developer “Nifflas”.
- Multiple difficulty levels ranging from family friendly to extremely complex.
- Play with your friends and control the ship together or take on the challenge alone.
- A game that truly utilizes the potential of the Wii U hardware.