Call of Duty: Ghosts patch out now for Wii U
Treyarch has prepared a new title update for Call of Duty: Ghosts – it’s out now on Wii U.
The patch adds a GamePad Scoreboard panel and allows individual players to be muted by tapping the speaker icon next to their name on the GamePad Scoreboard. Several fixes have been implemented as well.
For the full patch notes, head past the break.
Wii U Specific Features and Changes
- Added a GamePad Scoreboard panel
- Individual players can be muted by tapping the speaker icon next to their name on the Gamepad Scoreboard
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to move hit markers around during a killcam with the Wii Remote
- Addressed and improved texture resolution in Campaign
- Fixed an issue that prevented a second player from signing on in some situations
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to go prone in some portions of the Strikezone map
- Improved placement of hit markers when using the Wii Remote
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to spawn in without a team in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where players could get inside a wall in Stormfront
- Disabling music will now also disable the rank-up music
- Fix for Search and Rescue exploit using worldspawn damage to produce tag.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed an exploit of spawns where a player would constantly respawn at his team spawn in the first quarter minute of a game.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues
- Fixed a crash when entering and leaving lobbies
- Fixed a crash when ejecting the disc while a sub-user was signed in