Posted 3 hours ago
Maison de Maou, originally released for Xbox 360 (and possibly PC?), is now coming to 3DS. A teaser site can be found here.
On 3DS, Maison de Maou will offer unspecified new features. Most information is being kept in the dark for now.
The game will be heading to the Japanese 3DS eShop later this year. Mechanic Arms will be handling publishing duties.
Posted 5 hours ago
A new character is joining the lineup of eShop cards in North America. On Nintendo’s website, a $10 Yoshi card has been spotted. No word yet on when the card will be available, but it’ll likely be soon.
Posted 8 hours ago
Renegade Kid is wrapping up development on Moon Chronicles. According to studio co-founder Jools Watsham, the studio is currently polishing and addressing bugs.
Moon Chronicles will be submitted to Nintendo “soon,” he said.
Watsham wrote on Twitter a few minutes ago:
Posted 11 hours ago
Pokemon Battle Trozei’s final block/file size is in. As previously mentioned, it’s a rather small download. You’ll only need about 390 blocks of free space available, which amounts to about 49MB.
Posted 12 hours ago
This week’s European Nintendo Downloads are as follows:
Wii U VC
Double Dragon €4.99 (£3.49)
Super Dodge Ball €4.99 (£3.49)
Yoshi’s New Island €39.99 (£34.99)
Pokémon Link: Battle €7.99 (£7.19)
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot €4.99 (£4.49)
Cube Tactics €2.99 (£2.69)
Year of Luigi Part 2
Dr. Luigi €9.99(£8.99) until 18/03/14 23:59 UTC
Luigi’s Mansion™ 2 €35.99 (£31.99) until 18/03/14 23:59 local time.
Virtual Console for both
Super Mario Bros. 2 €2.49 (£1.74) until 18/03/14 23:59 local time
BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien €3.99 (£3.33) until 20/03/14 23:59 UTC
Star Wars Pinball €3.49 (£3.14) until 20/03/14 23:59 local time.
Marvel Pinball 3D €3.49 (£3.14) until 20/03/14 23:59 local time.
Zen Pinball 3D €2.49 (£2.24) until 20/03/14 23:59 local time.
WAKEDAS €1.99(£1.69) until 27/03/14 23:59 local time.
Witch & Hero €1.99 (£1.79) until 27/03/14 23:59 local time.
World Conqueror 3D €3.99 (£3.59) until 27/03/14 23:59 local time.
A sequel to the 3DS eShop title Witch & Hero is in the works, publisher Circle Entertainment revealed on Twitter earlier today.
No information was shared, but the company did tweet the following:
FK Digital created the first Witch & Hero and is likely working on the sequel.
New details about Pokemon Battle Trozei have been let loose. You can find the latest information below.
- Drag Pokemon to the correct spots on the playing field
- Do so to create lines of 3 or more Pokemon
- Form lines horizontally or vertically
- Tutorials will teach you the ropes and tricks
- Need to make as many lines as possible since you ultimately need to weaken the Pokemon and capture them
- Do this by creating combos of lines
- Types of the Pokemon are very important
- Using the right element type against an enemy Pokemon will be super effective
- Water is strong against fire, fairy types will beat dragons to the ground, etc.
- The first type you create a line with will be the one that will ultimately guides the combo, which adds an extra element of strategy into making your first move
- Will be forced to use whatever move is given to you on said playing field
- Later on, you can change the combo slightly through Support Pokemon
- Choose Support Pokemon from the captured Pokemon you have
- Use Support Pokemon more frequently and they will become friendly towards you
- This has two positive effects; attacks will be a bit higher and if they are the Pokemon you start with, these Pokemon will be more likely to appear at the later parts of a stage
- Difficulty ramps up in later zones and the wild Pokemon become stronger
- Some Pokemon will begin to appear in groups
- Scatter Attack: by starting out with a line that contains five Pokemon or more, you will be to attack all enemies in an upcoming combo
- Starting with a big pack will also raise the possibility of a Link Chance, which allows for even combinations of two Pokemon
- It is also a chance to clear out the playing field entirety, which will have nifty effects of its own
- Wild Pokemon will attack you
- If you start a combo with Chansey, you will be able recoup your damage loss, and bring yourself that much closer to victory
- Pokemon will also break the wall on the top of the screen
- If they do that, the Pokemon will fall into the playing field
- Mr. Mimes will create a brand new barrier at the top