Xenoblade - Press Release News

All types of Wii discussion can take place here.

Xenoblade - Press Release News

Postby Boss Save » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 am

Some killa news has just dropped regarding Xenoblade, the sick looking Wii RPG that's been sitting solely on Japan's shores for a minute now. A recent press release from Nintendo is stating that Xenoblade Chronicles will be heading to Europe and it will feature English and Japanese voice overs. Below is what has been shared from this press release:

"Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish."

Nintendo.co.uk has posted up a sweet new trailer for game too:
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wii/xenoblade_chronicles_32583.html

I'm all lit up like a xmas tree after hearing this, hopefully ya all are too. If this game don't sell like mad... I'll be mad. It needs to be known to Nintendo that RPG's need to be sent overseas without any hesitation, including others like The Last Story and Earth Seeker.

Not that it really needs to be said but here's a quick reminder of the Famitsu Scores:
Xenoblade - 9/9/9/9 - Released in Japan on June 10 2010.
The Last Story - 10/10/9/9 - Released in Japan on January 27 2011.
Earth Seeker - Kadokawa Games have announced a delay for Earth Seeker. It was due for release on April 7. Due to "various circumstances" (this usually means something earthquake related) the date has been changed to TBA.
Boss Save
Fire Brother
Fire Brother

Re: Xenoblade - Press Release News

Postby Boss Save » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Here's the Xenoblade 14min Exploration Video. It was released months ago but damn it's great to watch over and over again -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYBui5ghJ0&feature=player_embedded
Boss Save
Fire Brother
Fire Brother

Postby Caio » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:34 am

This game actually looks much more impressive in these trailers than it did in the first months after its announcement.
The giant creatures in the overworld look fantastic.
Caio
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Postby Boss Save » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:04 pm

I really can't get over how enormous and free-roaming the world is. Being able to leap everywhere looks a hell of a lot of fun and no doubt time saving too; I assume you don't take any damage when landing from such ridiculous heights.
Yeah those random creatures strolling about, how could you not be tempted to pitch a couple fast-n-deadly attacks there way as you pass 'em, for the sake of it.
This is truly epic news (EU release, for me anyway), as if I could ever maintain the doubt about 2011 being another good year. It's only a matter of time before a US announcement surely.
Boss Save
Fire Brother
Fire Brother

Postby Sr.Gabo » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Looks great. But I dont want to get excited and then get game-block.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby Boss Save » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Sr.Gabo wrote:Looks great. But I dont want to get excited and then get game-block.

I feelz ya, that would definitely suck the big one. You gotta be optimistic about it going your way though (in the US I gather), for I figure that they went with EU first maybe to get the hard one (mega-multi-lingual) out of the way only. It would surely be a ridiculous idea thinking that everywhere but US should get to play it. Allow me to get all Michael Pachter on ya and encourage your excitement by going on record to say "The US WILL get it". Hit me up if I'm wrong.
Boss Save
Fire Brother
Fire Brother

Postby Sr.Gabo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 am

OK. BTW, The Last Story is coming to a Wii near you?
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Return to Wii