BioWare teases more Mass Effect Wii U plans, hints at Trilog

Latest news straight from Nintendo Everything!

Postby Valay » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Mass Effect 3: Special Edition has pretty much been a disaster the whole way around. Wii U owners, first of all, are starting off with the third game in the franchise rather than the first.

That wouldn't be so terrible if EA hadn't announced - and already released - the Mass Effect Trilogy on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. The package contains all three entries in the series. We've since heard that DLC such as Omega won't be coming to the Wii U at this time.

Despite all of the negative news, there could be a bit of hope regarding Mass Effect's future on Nintendo's home console. In an interview with GamerSyndone, the company teased that it does have "plans" for Wii U, "but nothing to announce at this moment." It also hinted that the Mass Effect Trilogy could head to Wii U, reiterating: "Never Say Never".
Valay
Administrator
Administrator

Nintendo Network ID: ValayNE
3DS Friend Code: 0774-424445455
Wii number: 7994-0434-6099-6888

Postby thomas » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 am

"never say never" ≠ hint at release
thomas
Bowser
Bowser

Postby geogolem » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 am

@thomas --> you are correct.. but man I wish they would release the trilogy... I haven't played any of the games... I have a Wii U and am gung ho about buying wii u games... but I refuse to buy Mass Effect 3 on Wii U ... I would definitely buy a Wii U trilogy though!!
geogolem
Goomba
Goomba

Wii number: ####-####-####-####

Return to Nintendo Everything news