New Purchases?

Discuss anything that does not fall under topics mentioned in the other boards.

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Sr.Gabo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 am

ehead wrote:I just prepurchased Tomb Raider... I want to protect Lara. :(

Hopefully it will be good.
Image

*This is where it came from.



When you get it tell me how it is.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
User avatar
Yoshi
Yoshi
 
Posts: 6864
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 am

Re: New Purchases?

Postby thomas » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 pm

ehead wrote:I just prepurchased Tomb Raider... I want to protect Lara. :(

Hopefully it will be good.
Image

*This is where it came from.


Hahaha damn that was hilarious. As a side-note, holy crap what a quicktime event fest -_-
thomas
User avatar
Bowser
Bowser
 
Posts: 4528
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 am

Re: New Purchases?

Postby ehead » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm done preloading the game, just got to wait for it to unlock (Mar 5). This will be the closest thing to Uncharted on the PC! Also, QTEs are the future, dat cinematic feel. lol
ehead
User avatar
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 am
Location: East
Wii number: ####-####-####-####

Re: New Purchases?

Postby pie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

ehead wrote:I'm done preloading the game, just got to wait for it to unlock (Mar 5). This will be the closest thing to Uncharted on the PC! Also, QTEs are the future, dat cinematic feel. lol

Cause when I'm watching a movi I always do random button presses.
Image
pie
User avatar
Toad
Toad
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm
Nintendo Network ID: SuperZelda
3DS Friend Code: 0259 0329 9318

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Sr.Gabo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 am

QTE?

EWWWWWW.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
User avatar
Yoshi
Yoshi
 
Posts: 6864
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 am

Re: New Purchases?

Postby ehead » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:35 am

Cutie! Cuties everywhere! :D
ehead
User avatar
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 am
Location: East
Wii number: ####-####-####-####

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Ron » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Resident Evil ruined my tatse for QTE.

Bought digital copies of MGS HD Collection and Fallout 3, all on sale during GOD sale.

Also, Crysis 3 and Walking Dead came in mail today! So many games to play n-n
Image
Ron
User avatar
Blarg
Blarg
 
Posts: 1550
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:58 pm
Location: That thing in your pants

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Sr.Gabo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 am

Ron wrote:Resident Evil ruined my tatse for QTE.

Bought digital copies of MGS HD Collection and Fallout 3, all on sale during GOD sale.

Also, Crysis 3 and Walking Dead came in mail today! So many games to play n-n


Image
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
User avatar
Yoshi
Yoshi
 
Posts: 6864
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 am

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Patrick » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 pm

They're not getting very good reviews, but I still bought the new Aliens and Castlevania games.

Image

These are the new ones, right?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
User avatar
Magikoopa
Magikoopa
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: New Purchases?

Postby ehead » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:51 am

Image

lol

What you did there, I see it.
ehead
User avatar
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 am
Location: East
Wii number: ####-####-####-####

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:08 am

Lolzaz.

Also, I feel like Im ripping ehead off.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
User avatar
Yoshi
Yoshi
 
Posts: 6864
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 am

Re: New Purchases?

Postby pie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm

I bought Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney off Amazon. I finally am going to play those games, its been a long time coming.
Image
pie
User avatar
Toad
Toad
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm
Nintendo Network ID: SuperZelda
3DS Friend Code: 0259 0329 9318

Re: New Purchases?

Postby TiggyPudding » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:47 pm

pie wrote:I bought Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney off Amazon. I finally am going to play those games, its been a long time coming.

*Wright (Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi :s)
Anyway, I can't believe you haven't played any of the Ace Attorney games. You'll enjoy them though, they're great games ;)
TiggyPudding
User avatar
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: England
Nintendo Network ID: TiggyPudding
3DS Friend Code: 5284-1394-6684
Wii number: 5843-7220-8105-8704

Re: New Purchases?

Postby pie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

TiggyPudding wrote:
pie wrote:I bought Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney off Amazon. I finally am going to play those games, its been a long time coming.

*Wright (Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi :s)
Anyway, I can't believe you haven't played any of the Ace Attorney games. You'll enjoy them though, they're great games ;)

*Spelling
I just never found a copy, and I saw the first one on Amazon for $20 so I decided I should get it.
Image
pie
User avatar
Toad
Toad
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm
Nintendo Network ID: SuperZelda
3DS Friend Code: 0259 0329 9318

Re: New Purchases?

Postby Sr.Gabo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 pm

pie wrote:I bought Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney off Amazon. I finally am going to play those games, its been a long time coming.



Image
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
User avatar
Yoshi
Yoshi
 
Posts: 6864
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron