General chat thread

Discuss anything that does not fall under topics mentioned in the other boards.

Re: General chat thread

Postby thomas » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

Sr.Gabo wrote:Haha, mothers-in-law. Even the bravest man fear them! Are you making that stuff, Thomas?

Im spending new years with my family. all my friends are working in USA, at the moment.

Seriously, out of my 3 girlfriends this is the only one whose mother I've had troubles with. She's a very disturbed woman. Not just in a "ah, I don't really get along with her" kind of way. She manipulates her daughter with threats of suicide, makes her do everything around the house (seriously, including packing the mom's bags, doing all the laundry, paying the bills, cooking for her, etc) and gives her no freedom. If my girlfriend doesn't feel like being her slave, she doesn't let her see me. She's exactly like those evil step-moms in Disney films, except that sadly she's the only parent my girlfriend has left. I'm moving into their place for 2 months and we're fearing she'll treat me the same as her daughter.

And yup, I shall be making that :)
thomas
Bowser
Bowser

Postby ehead » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 am

Here's to hoping you'll get a (somehow)good start next year! And another one for NE, cheers Valay! I believe Patrick has already passed through the time barrier.
ehead
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Wii number: ####-####-####-####

Postby pie » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi and bye guys. My internet was down and I leave on vacation so i might not be postion often
pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID: SuperZelda
3DS Friend Code: 0259 0329 9318

Postby Valay » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 pm

pie wrote:Hi and bye guys. My internet was down and I leave on vacation so i might not be postion often

Sorry to hear about the trouble. ...Don't leave us! Just kidding, have a great time.
Valay
Administrator
Administrator

Nintendo Network ID: ValayNE
3DS Friend Code: 0774-424445455
Wii number: 7994-0434-6099-6888

Postby Patrick » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 pm

ehead wrote:Here's to hoping you'll get a (somehow)good start next year! And another one for NE, cheers Valay! I believe Patrick has already passed through the time barrier.

Sure have. I think I was playing Cards Against Humanity at the time.

Happy New Year, everyone!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby Sr.Gabo » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:37 am

thomas wrote:
Sr.Gabo wrote:Haha, mothers-in-law. Even the bravest man fear them! Are you making that stuff, Thomas?

Im spending new years with my family. all my friends are working in USA, at the moment.

Seriously, out of my 3 girlfriends this is the only one whose mother I've had troubles with. She's a very disturbed woman. Not just in a "ah, I don't really get along with her" kind of way. She manipulates her daughter with threats of suicide, makes her do everything around the house (seriously, including packing the mom's bags, doing all the laundry, paying the bills, cooking for her, etc) and gives her no freedom. If my girlfriend doesn't feel like being her slave, she doesn't let her see me. She's exactly like those evil step-moms in Disney films, except that sadly she's the only parent my girlfriend has left. I'm moving into their place for 2 months and we're fearing she'll treat me the same as her daughter.

And yup, I shall be making that :)

This is going to sound stupid and I shall never say something like this again, but as long as you two have each other, well, you know.

pie wrote:Hi and bye guys. My internet was down and I leave on vacation so i might not be postion often

Have fun Pie!

And happy new year NE!
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby Windstar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:56 am

Happy New Year! In celebration, I'll post a completely irrelevant fan-made Yoshi's Island song that is really amazing and a must-see for every Mario fan.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7qc7GSZ4I
Windstar
Bowser
Bowser

Postby ehead » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm

That is indeed amazing. Y'know what would make it a tear-jerker, an ending like this:
ehead
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Postby Windstar » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

That would have completely ruined it!
Windstar
Bowser
Bowser

Postby thomas » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am

@ehead & gabo: thanks dudes. We're actually quite happy despite all that, but I can't help but imagine how awesome life will be once we're free to travel where we want and really have a place of our own.

Happy new year, everyone!
thomas
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 am

Man, I used to love Brentalfloss. I havent seen him in years. His Zelda parody is pretty great.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby TiggyPudding » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 am

Windstar wrote:Happy New Year! In celebration, I'll post a completely irrelevant fan-made Yoshi's Island song that is really amazing and a must-see for every Mario fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7qc7GSZ4I

Brentalfloss! All of his videos are brilliant.

Also, Happy New Year guys! Sorry it's a bit late but I was sick yesterday so I completley forgot :s
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: TiggyPudding
3DS Friend Code: 5284-1394-6684
Wii number: 5843-7220-8105-8704

Postby pie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:36 am

Windstar wrote:Happy New Year! In celebration, I'll post a completely irrelevant fan-made Yoshi's Island song that is really amazing and a must-see for every Mario fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7qc7GSZ4I

brentalfloss is so boss. His Super Mario Land with Lyrics and Bioshock songs are my favorites.
pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID: SuperZelda
3DS Friend Code: 0259 0329 9318

Postby Windstar » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 pm

I guess I'm the only one who hasn't heard of him until Papa Yoshi. To be honest, I don't like most of his videos :p
Windstar
Bowser
Bowser

Postby ehead » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Count me in, first time I heard of him as well. I tried watching the Dr. Mario video. It just didn't click with me.
ehead
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge