Robonauts in the works for Switch
Posted on August 10, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The European Switch eShop added listing for several upcoming games today. Among these is Robonauts, a new action title from QubicGames.
The listing offers up the following overview:
The action combines familiar arcade shooting gameplay with a unique possibility to switch gravity. Colorful graphics appeal to both younger and adult players while first-class music by Simon Viklund makes the adventure feel even more epic.
– great for the whole family
– solo and multiplayer
– 12 unique planetary systems
– large variety of weapons and enemies
– explosive art style and graphics
– epic music composed by Simon Viklund
– easy-to-learn yet challenging gameplay
– 2 difficulty settings: normal and hard
Below is a bit of gameplay shared earlier this year:
Robonauts will be released on Switch at some point in the future. The eShop lists the game as TBD.
Source: Switch eShop