Hyrule Warriors – Fi character trailer
Posted on 3 years ago by Jonathan(@NE_Jarop) in Videos, Wii U | 5 Comments | 0 Likes
A few more Hyrule Warriors screenshots
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Wii U | 17 Comments | 0 Likes
New Hyrule Warriors details
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 10 Comments | 0 Likes
Update: A few more tidbits:
– No indication as to whether or not Ghirahim is playable yet; the description in Famitsu could be be about his boss moves or character outline as general
– If Link uses Power gloves and drops off ball & chain, he can lift pillars, jars or even enemies
– With the legendary baton from Wind waker, Zelda can command winds and fight by playing songs
– You can blow enemies away with wind or the sound can turn into lightning bolts
– You can also summon tornados to snatch enemies away
– After you select a character for a stage you select the weapon
– You can’t change weapons in battle
– Weapons differ a lot from each other and it is part of the fun to test which one suits you
Nintendo Everything reader gigamario has gone to the trouble of translating the latest information about Hyrule Warriors from this week’s Famitsu. You can find a new set of details below.
– Can shop between battles
– Shopping area includes at least training room, potion shop, badge shop and junk shop
– Junk shop will be introduced in a later magazine
– In training shop you can pay rupees to level up your character
– Characters also level up through normal gameplay
– Potions are one time use only and cause special effect during a battle
– It seems that one potion makes easier to obtain weapons (not entirely clear)
– Badge shop uses rupees and raw materials to buy permanent badges
– Raw materials are obtained from killing monsters and monsters have unique loot as well as some rare drops. Enemies also drop rupees
– One badge makes weak spot gauge to fill up faster
– Badge shop interface seems like a tree of sorts so I guess you have to make badges in a certain order, no word about it though
– You can see from stage select menu if a stage has heart containers or pieces to collect but you may need to use a certain character to get them
– Heart container/pieces work pretty much like in any Zelda game
– You may also obtain a power up bow from a chest
– The bow makes weak spot gauge to last longer and can attack multiple enemies from afar
– Fi moves by floating midair, can transform into a sword to slash enemies
– Link meets Fi in the Skyloft’s Goddess’ temple
– Ghirahim fights with magical swords, can summon enemies and change place in an instant, likes to toy with his enemies
– The imprisoned is tall as a mountain and emits damaging waves when it steps
– Cia twists space-time to summon forth areas from Skyward sword, e.g. Skyloft and Sealed grounds as pictured
– Pumpkin island is crashed with Skyloft as pictured
Hyrule Warriors scans show Fi, Skyward Sword stages, and more
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images, Wii U | 13 Comments | 0 Likes
We learned yesterday that Fi is a playable character in Hyrule Warriors. Now we have scans showing the character in action, as well as a first look at Ghirahim, The Imprisoned, and Skyward Sword stages.
Check them out below:
Huge thanks to NoticeMeSenpai for taking these scans for us!
Skyward Sword’s Fi is a playable character in Hyrule Warriors
Posted on 3 years ago by Jonathan(@NE_Jarop) in News, Wii U | 24 Comments | 0 Likes
A scan from the latest Famitsu has revealed that the Goddess Sword herself, Fi, will be a playable character in Hyrule Warriors. There are a few details that have come out with the scan:
- Link and Zelda will both be able to wear their Skyward Sword costumes
- The Ball and Chain from Twilight Princess will be in-game
- Ghirahim and the Imprisoned will also make an appearance in Hyrule Warriors
Little else is known outside of what’s available from the scan, but no doubt more information will be surface in the coming days.
Hyrule Warriors character reveal teased for this week
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 16 Comments | 0 Likes
Koei Tecmo appears to be readying another character reveal for Hyrule Warriors. The game’s official Twitter account teased that the probability of an announcement is 98%, and fans are advised to check out this week’s issue of Famitsu.
Expect the news to leak out as early as tomorrow. As always, we’ll have the news here as soon as it breaks.
Hyrule Warriors – Midna character trailer
Hyrule Warriors – Agitha character trailer
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 7 Comments | 0 Likes
Hyrule Warriors post cards confirmed as pre-order bonus in Japan through GAMECITY
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Another Hyrule Warriors pre-order bonus has been confirmed for Japan. If you reserve the game on the Koei Tecmo “GAMECITY” website, you’ll receive a set of post cards featuring Link, Zelda, Impa, Lana, and a mystery character. Only a limited amount of stock will be available to fans.
Tecmo Koei becoming Koei Tecmo in Europe
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News | 6 Comments | 0 Likes
Tecmo Koei is changing its name ever-so-slightly in Europe. Starting on July 1, the company will be known as “Koei Tecmo”.
— TECMO KOEI EUROPE (@tecmokoeieurope) June 24, 2014
It’s unclear if Tecmo Koei will be making the same name change in the US. If that is the case, we’ll update this post.