Splasher launches for Switch on October 26
Posted on 1 day ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Splasher isn’t very far away at all from reaching Switch. It’s been announced that the 2D platformer is scheduled for October 26.
Here’s a trailer promoting Splasher on Switch:
NeuroVoider on Switch reaches lifetime sales of the Steam version in just one month
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 10 Comments | 0 Likes
As of late, many developers and publishers have detailed the successes they’ve experienced on the Switch eShop. A number of games have sold better on Nintendo’s console than other platforms.
Some have chalked this up to Switch being early on in its lifecycle. Others have said that it’s due to a lack of games. But as the eShop continues to get more and more crowded – especially over the last few weeks – those arguments may not hold up as well.
NeuroVoider on track for Switch release next week
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Assuming there isn’t a last-minute delay, NeuroVoider will be coming to Switch next week. Nintendo’s North American website has it listed for September 7, as does the European Switch eShop.
Here’s an overview of the game:
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack’n’slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
NeuroVoider will cost $13.99 / £12.99