2D retro pixel shooter Jetboy heading to Switch next week
Posted on June 25, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
GameOverDog has announced that Jetboy, a 2D retro pixel shooter, will be making its way to Switch next week. A release is set for July 1, 2022.
Here’s some additional information about the game:
– help Dave get away from it all with a vacation to the infamous Doom Nebula
Randomizer Arcade Mode
– selectable console themes, with randomizer planets, baddies, bosses, weapons, powerups & difficulty… means every play is unique.
Baddies & Bosses
– space worms, crazy jumping eyes, spinning things, weird things, space things, killer sheep and ridable chickens.
– laser guns, rocket launchers, grenades, and more..
– slow down, smart bomb, shield and more..
– ride the ghoists of defeated bosses.. secret
– GB Mononboy, Speccy, C64bin, Mega GenDrive, SNOS, and more…
– 10 track metal soundtrack, designed at 256×144 pixels like the old days.
We have a trailer for Jetboy below.
Jetboy will cost $5.99 on the Switch eShop. Pre-orders are now available.
Source: GameOverDog PR