N-Fusion Interactive is tacking a crack at the flight sim genre on Switch with Air Mail. A listing on the eShop shows it’s due out next week in both North America and Europe.
We have the following overview and trailer:
N-Fusion Interactive’s award winning flight-adventure game, Air Mail, has arrived on Nintendo Switch! Get ready for an incredible ride through a fantasy world filled with exotic lands to explore.
Your adventure begins in the picturesque kingdom of Domeeka, where air mail pilots fly from island to island carrying out tasks for the peaceful villagers. You play the role of Scoop, the youngest pilot to ever join the Domeekan Island Fliers.
But when conflict erupts it will be up to you to restore peace to the kingdom. Your journey will take you to exciting worlds far from home. And you’ll make new friends along the way.
– Campaign mode with 25 missions to complete
– Test your piloting skills in a time attack mode called “Express Delivery”
– Relaxing exploration mode with landmarks and hidden items to discover
– Rich graphical presentation completely remastered for Nintendo Switch
– Unlock custom paint jobs for your plane
– Illustrated cinematic storytelling
– Sweeping classical score
– Play as a boy or a girl
Air Mail is scheduled for June 26 on Switch. Pricing is set at $14.99, though a launch discount brings it down to $13.49.
Source: Switch eShop