Arcade and bullet hell love letter SoccerDie: Cosmic Cup coming to Switch this month
Posted on November 10, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Pipeworks Studios, a company that has been involved with Terraria, has a new Switch exclusive on the way. The arcade and bullet hell love letter SoccerDie: Cosmic Cup will launch on November 21, according to an eShop listing.
We have the following overview for SoccerDie: Cosmic Cup:
SoccerDie: Cosmic Cup is a love-letter to classic arcade and bullet hell titles that features the most accurate soccer simulation specifically created to support land mines, giant brains, stompy dinos, colorful ghosts, unreasonable tanks, and at least one vampire.
WIN AND YOUR PLANET BECOME FREEDOM!
• “Kick to Soccer” – 9 foot-bruising rounds of solo action across 5 fields, 20+ enemies and 5 alien bosses
• “You are Earth’s Only Hope” – Choose between 8 different soccer superstars
• “2-Player Coop” – Grab a friend and pass to victory with a coop SoccerDie playthrough.
• “Speed Run Timer” – Time your run in the name of speed (and bragging rights)
• “B-b-b-bonus Levels” – Unlock bonus stages and randomized levels as (if) you progress
And some footage from a recent Pipeworks stream:
SoccerDie: Cosmic Cup will cost $6.99 on the Switch eShop:
Source: Switch eShop