Atelier Lydie & Suelle version 1.01 out now in Japan, lots of DLC incoming
In Japan, Gust has announced a ton of DLC for Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists of the Mysterious Painting. Players will be able to purchase content featuring music from other Atelier games, a collaboration with Nights of Azure 2, a boss battle against Sophie, and more.
Coinciding with the DLC news, a 1.01 update has been issued. This increases the level cap and more.
You can find a full recap of the new update and all upcoming DLC below.
Update Ver. 1.01 (currently available)
- Player level cap increase, from 50 to 100.
- 3 new skills for every playable character
- Palmyra and Termina boss fight level caps increase from 100 to 200
February 1, 2018
- BGM pack of music from legacy Gust games (free)
- Atelier series BGM pack (free)
- Atelier Lydie & Suelle Season Pass goes on sale (8,800 yen)
February 22, 2018
- Item attribute addition – several new attributes will be available to be added to items (free)
- Adventure pack 1: A new painting world, called ‘Nightless Ruins’, collaboration armor items with Nights of Azure 2, and a new ‘Cherry Blossom Swamp’ area will be available together. (1,200 yen)
- Secret recipe notebook: New weapon part recipes, Atelier series item recipes, and new activators will be added. (500 yen)
- Nights of Azure 2 BGM Pack (500 yen)
- Explorer’s Logbook: Adds higher tier exploration equipment recipes. (200 yen)
- Rare Item Pack: 5 items with rare attributes will be available. (free)
March 8, 2018
- Rare item merchant will be added to the game (free)
- Lucia as a playable character: Combination Arts with Lucia and other party members will be added as well, as well as additional events. (1,000 yen)
- Adventure Pack 2: ‘The Garden of Blue Feelings’, a collaboration map with Blue Reflection, will be added. 3 types of ‘Magical Girl Rings’ will be added as equippable items. New ‘Ventus Mines’ area added. (1,200 yen)
- Blue Reflection BGM Pack (500 yen)
- Lydie’s swimsuit, ‘Smart & Sweet’ (300 yen)
- Suelle’s swimsuit, Active ☆ Lovely (300 yen)
- EXP grinding quest (100 yen)
- Money grinding quest (100 yen)
March 22, 2018
- Small character events added to the game. (free)
- Rematch with a stronger version of Thunder Demon Falgiore added. (free)
- ‘Sophie’s Test of Strength’: A fight against the great alchemist, Sophie Neuenmuller. (free)
- Illumeria von Leinweber will be available as a playable character, along with her related events and Combination Arts. (1,000 yen)
- ‘Claudel Prairie’ from Atelier Firis will be available as a new map. Character events for Firis will also be added. (1,000 yen)
- Battle Mix Mastery: New battle recipes that utilize Battle Mix will be added. (300 yen)
- Sophie’s outfit, ‘Best Partner’. (300 yen)
- Firis’ outfit, ‘Teacher’s Favorite’. (300 yen)
- Lucia’s outfit, ‘Rabbit Tail’. (300 yen)
- Illumeria’s outfit, ‘Collumellia?’. (300 yen)
When Atelier Lydie & Suelle heads west in March, Koei Tecmo should eventually make this DLC available. For now, view some screenshots below.