Black Paradox in the works for Switch
Posted on July 17, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Fantastic Studio is currently working on the 2D platformer Landflix Odyssey for Switch. In addition to that title, Black Paradox is planned for Nintendo’s console.
In Black Paradox, you’ll play as a bounty hunter capable of traveling through time by manipulating black holes’ energy. The rogue-like shoot ’em up involves taking down the cruel criminal organization known as the Hellraisers.
Here’s a more in-depth overview and a couple of videos:
Play as Black Paradox, a bounty hunter, able to travel in time by manipulating black holes’ energy.
Help him defeat the Hellraisers, the most cruel criminal organization in space, and its 7 leaders.
Black Paradox is a fast paced rogue-like shoot ’em up with an amazing pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack.
The game features both single player and local Co-op, to double the fun while hunting for bounties! Use many different weapons, upgrades and drones to succeed in your quest.
– 15+ weapons with more to come in future updates!
– 15+ powerups with more to come in future updates!
– 10+ deadly drones, little helpers that pack a lot of punch! Here too, more will come in future updates!
– A space bending ultimate move, the “Black Paradox”, so powerful that the main character got his name from it
– 50+ different enemies all with its own attack patterns. More to come in future updates!
– 7 deadly bosses with unique attacks
– A growth system to give the player more powers while upgrading his stats
– 2 player local co-op
– Amazing pixel art
– Awesome Synth-Wave soundtrack
Black Paradox will make it to Switch later this year.