Car Quest due out on Switch this month
Posted on October 13, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Car Quest is coming to Switch this month, the North American eShop confirms. A listing on the store shows a release date of October 25.
Compared to normal games with vehicles, Car Quest is quite different. Ezone’s game is more about exploring, solving puzzles, and using driving skills. Continue on below for some additional information and a trailer.
Buckle-up for an epic road trip through a colorful world of puzzles and adventure. Use driving skills and puzzle solving abilities to find missing artifacts and piece together the broken world of Blocktaria.
Drive everywhere: it’s like your favorite kart racing and platforming puzzle adventure game all wrapped up into one.
Collect batteries to unlock portals and recover 100+ artifacts to unlock new realms and paths on the road to discovery.
Explore more than 15 unique visually striking realms.
Solve physical puzzles, push obstructions, jump off ramps, or skillfully navigate challenging mazes.
Discover the secrets of Blocktaria and recover the lost memories of your helpful but very forgetful guide, Lord Blockstar. What is his story? What secrets will be revealed?
– 8+ hours of gameplay
– 15+ surreal realms to discover
– 100+ artifacts to collect
– Put your driving skills and puzzle solving abilities to the test
– No damage, no time limits
– Intriguing story to discover
– Soothing visuals and soundtrack
– The perfect ‘no internet connection’ road trip or travel game
– Support for multiple languages
– Feel every skid, bump and crash with HD Rumble support
Pricing for Car Quest is set at $9.99.
Source: Switch eShop