Ratalakia Games and Wraith Games have announced Collapsus, a new puzzle game. It’s built around “a unique block-crunching risk-reward, resource management system as well as a brand new gravity rotation mechanic”.
Here’s a rundown of features:
– Unique risk/reward resource-management mechanic
– Turn your device to change gravity (all 4 directions) to really turn the game “on its head”
– 3 Standard difficulties + 2 Unlockable difficulties; each with Gravity Rush and Time Panic variations with endless gameplay
– 25 mind-bending Challenge Modes + 25 “Plus” Modes that add crazy new mechanics to the game
– Zen Mode, for when you just want to sit back and relax
– A robust Puzzle Mode with 300 built-in single screen puzzles to test your wits against
– Dozens of accessibility options for differently abled players (including color-blind palettes, dyslexia-friendly font options, remappable controls, and more)
– Translations for 10 different languages
– Endless block-crunching action!
Collapsus is due out later this year. A release date will be announced closer to release.
Source: Ratalakia Games PR