Crayola and Outright Games reveal Crayola Scoot for Switch
Last month, Outright Games announced a partnership with Crayola on a new game for Switch. The title has now been revealed as Crayola Scoot.
Below are the first details and screenshots:
The battle for the Crayola Color Cup is on! So get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic Game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color – and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!
– Create and customise your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
– Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
– Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
– Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
– Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds.
– Leave your mark on each park by bringing mega-sized pieces of art to life on walls and on the ground. View your finished masterpieces at the conclusion of each level.
– Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
Crayola Scoot is due out on October 23. Pricing is set at $39.99. Gameplay will be shown for the first time at E3 this week.
Source: Outright Games PR