Dragalia Lost – forced maintenance scheduled for January 28
Posted on January 22, 2019 by Devin(@Sonicb00m111) in Mobile, News
Cygames has announced that a period of forced maintenance will take place for Dragalia Lost on January 28th, but a gift is being given to players in exchange.
According to the developer, the downtime is taking place in order to adjust the specifications for both getherwings and summons. Players just starting up the game for the first time will now be guaranteed a 5-star adventurer summon in their first set.
Current players of the mobile title will also receive a free 5-star summon voucher, as long as they have already performed their first summon.
The full maintenance notes can be viewed below.
We will be performing maintenance during the period noted below. When the maintenance begins, the game will be closed automatically. This maintenance is to adjust the specifications for summoning and getherwings.
・Please remember to collect the daily reward from the 30-Day Pack (Recovery) before maintenance begins.
Jan 28 18:00, 2019(PT) to Jan 28 23:00, 2019(PT)
■Regarding the forced exit
1. If the maintenance starts while you are playing a quest, the game will automatically exit. You will not receive any rewards that dropped up to that point. Stamina and getherwings will not be expended.
2. If the maintenance starts while you are playing a quest, even if you resume play after the maintenance is over, the game will automatically exit once the game communicates with the server, such as when moving between areas. You will not receive any rewards that dropped up to that point. Stamina and getherwings will not be expended.
1. Players will now be guaranteed a 5★ adventurer when performing the initial tutorial summon after creating game data for the first time.
After this maintenance is complete, we will send one 5★ Summon Voucher to all players who created game data and performed the initial summon by Jan 28 18:00, 2019(PT).
This notice will be modified after they’ve been distributed.
2. Players will now be able to participate in co-op without expending stamina by using getherwings. Hosts will now use getherwings instead of stamina when playing co-op quests.
3. The Getherwing cost of the following quests will be reduced from 3 to 2 for all elements:
・Dragon Trials: Master
・Imperial Onslaught: Master
・Imperial Onslaught: Expert
1. The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
2. A 5★ Summon Voucher will not be sent to players who create game data after Jan 28 23:00, 2019(PT).
3. Maintenance may start and/or end before or after the scheduled times.
■ About 5★ Summon Vouchers:
・ The 5★ adventurers summonable using the 5★ Summon Voucher are those displayed under 5★ Adventurer Summon Rates for the 5★ Summon Voucher in the Welcome Pack at the time of use.
・ Limited-time 5★ adventurers are not included in the list of adventurers that can be summoned using 5★ Summon Vouchers.