Duck Game finally launching for Switch in May
Posted on March 25, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Two years after it was announced, Duck Game has finally been dated for Switch. A listing on the eShop shows a release date of May 2.
We have the following overview and trailer for the game:
The year is 1984. Ducks run wild in a frantic battle for fame and glory. Win over spectators by destroying your feathered friends with an irresponsible number of weapons. One shot and you’re roasted. This is Duck Game. Finally on Nintendo Switch with more levels, more guns and more quacking.
– Battles with up to 4 ducks in Online Play, Local Couch Combat or Local Wireless
– Learn to destroy in Single Player Challenge Mode
– Countless weapons and levels – including new levels first on Nintendo Switch!
– Create and share your levels with the Map editor
– The only competitive game on Nintendo Switch with quacking
Duck Game is already up for pre-load in Europe and Australia. The option should be extended to North America soon as well.
Source: Switch eShop