Elemental Knights R coming to Switch in Japan
Winlight is bringing the MMORPG Elemental Knights R to Switch, this week’s issue of Famitsu reveals. Only a Japanese release is confirmed at present, but the mobile version does have an English edition, so we could be seeing it overseas as well.
Here’s what we have from the mobile version:
This game features:
– Monk, thief, bishop, wizard, magiknight, and more job-classes
– Thousands of items, a trillion combinations, and cosplay gear such as Graham Cracker Wings
– Hundreds of NPCs and over 100 quests
– Party creation with up to four people
– Free chat, emoticons, and gestures
– Play in English or Japanese
– Grassy plains, forests, deserts, underground canals, haunted castles, and… snow hedgehogs.
– Special events hosted twice a month
– Gacha for the gambler inside you
The World’s Destiny
Spirits, creatures, and humans have been blessed with technology and magic as a means of living thanks to ELEMENTAL: the power that dwells inside all of nature and the resting place of the gods.
300 years ago, lust for this power drove the citizens of this world into a Great War with one another. But four heroes stood up in the name of peace and would restore harmony to the land…
Centuries later, the monsters and spirits have grown violent. The Dragons awaken from a three century slumber. A wave of tragic incidents ensues…
Each country dispatches their knights and adventurers to investigate the recent outbreak of bizarre happenings. What is the meaning of all this?
Now you must take up your arms and armor. On your journey you shall encounter beautiful witches, humble townspeople, despondent warriors, breathtaking vistas, and wicked adversaries.
Let nothing prevent you from solving the mystery behind the recent chaos! Our world is in peril.
Elemental Knights R is due out via the eShop on September 27 in Japan. Pricing is set at 2,592 yen.