Fight Crab for Switch coming west in September
In partnership with developer Calappa Games, Mastiff has announced that it will publish the physics-based 3D action battle game Fight Crab on Switch next month. A release is scheduled for September 15 in North America, Europe, and Australia.
At least for now, Fight Crab will be digital-only in the west. However, a physical version is planned for Asia, and you can import a copy here.
Here’s some information about Fight Crab as well as a trailer:
Generous gods have bestowed uncanny strength and intelligence upon one of the world’s most resilient of creatures – the crab. Using their newfound abilities, these shelled warriors armed themselves with weapons and now battle for control of the lands. These powerful beings live by one simple rule; “those who are flipped onto their shells must admit defeat.”
You are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned lord of the crustaceans!
Progress through the game to unlock new playable crabs, learn powerful skills, and amass an arsenal of deadly weapons like the Whip Sword, Nunchaku, Axe Gun, Chainsaw, and Beam Saber – everything needed to crush the living shell out of the opposition! Crabs can be visually customized and leveled up to create the perfect build, suitable for any playstyle.
– Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
– 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
– A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
– Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
– Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
– Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
– Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles
Source: Mastiff PR