Here are the latest happenings in Fire Emblem Heroes:
- The next update is on its way! We will introduce the new features and changes in the Ver. 5.7.0 update planned for release around July 5 (PT) in the following tweets. For more details, please see the in-game notification or official website.
- New weapon skill Masking Axe (Gerome: Masked Rider) is coming soon! (This weapon can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after it has been obtained.)
- New weapons to refine Leiptr (Fjorm: Princess of Ice), Huginn’s Egg (Catria: Spring Whitewing), Stout Tomahawk (Dorcas: Serene Warrior), Blizzard (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams), and Expiration (Robin: Fell Reincarnation and Robin: Fell Vessel) are coming soon!
- The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated Players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 7) from events and exchange them for an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
- New skills are being added for some Legendary Heroes
- Lyn: Lady of the Wind A Skill: Laws of Sacae II C Skill: Joint Drive Spd
- Robin: Fell Vessel A Skill: Dragonskin II C Skill: Spd/Res Rein 3
- A team skill lock feature is being added This allows you to lock the skills of Heroes on a team by team basis. When you deploy a team with Heroes whose skills have been locked, they will start the battle with the skills they had equipped when the team was locked.
- A new map, Mastery of the Blade, is now available in Tactics Drills: Grandmaster! Check it out in Story Maps to test your skills! (You must complete Book I, Chapter 13 of the main story to take on Grandmaster maps.)