First-person open-world vandalism-centric game Sludge Life coming to Switch
Posted on February 27, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Developr Digital, in partnership with Terri Vellmann and Doseone, have announced High Hell. It’s a first-person open-world game with an emphasis on vandalism.
Here’s an overview of Sludge Life, along with a trailer:
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge-covered planet as the up-and-coming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their claim amongst the world’s graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
– Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
– Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
– Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
– Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
– Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
– Dedicated fart button.
– A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
– Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
For those attending PAX East 2020, Sludge Life is playable at the event for the full week. The game launches this spring on the eShop.
Source: Devolver Digital PR