[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - The Wonderful 101 - Wii U Experience

The Wonderful 101 - Wii U Experience

Nintendo enters the HD era.

Re: The Wonderful 101 - Wii U Experience

Postby Windego » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:14 pm

I've only tried the demo for this but it really did seem like an awesome new IP. I know some people didn't love the controls but if you're having a hard time with the stylus, just use the right analog stick. It's much quicker and easier to get used to.
Windego
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby ehead » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 am

Aye, I also tried the demo. Had troubles at first but managed to adapt after a few rounds. I was about to get this, unfortunately, my system got borked.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Windego » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 pm

I remember when I sent my purple 3ds to Ninty to get it fixed and they wanted me to pay 80 Bucks to fix it because it wasn't their fault it broke, even with the extended warranty. Wasn't too happy about it at the time.
Windego
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby ZyroXZ2 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:12 pm

The demo is a pretty bad representation of the whole game. I hope you get your system fixed soon, W101 is SOOO worth it!
Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

^^/
ZyroXZ2
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

Nintendo Network ID:

Previous

Return to Wii U