[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - the official prediction thread

the official prediction thread

Nintendo enters the HD era.

Re: the official prediction thread

Postby Rose1990 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 am

It really depends on Retro.
http://www.airmaxofficial.com/
Rose1990
Goomba
Goomba

Wii number:

Postby pie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:36 am

pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby Angela_Davis » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Anyone think there will be a ZombiU 2?
Angela_Davis
Goomba
Goomba

Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Depends on sales, apparently.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby thomas » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Just bumping this because I nailed the prediction that Mario & Luigi would come to 3DS this year, and that Feel Good Inc is likely releasing Yoshi Epic Yarn this year.

We'll have to see if mainline 3D Mario is getting released this year or not, they haven't said yet, right?

I guess Mario Kart's happening this year. Patrick and pie were on the money with that one. Patrick also nailed Pokemon 3DS this year.
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby pie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

I also got Animal Crossing for Early June right, its coming on June 9. I think Bayonetta 2 will be March of 2014, since its been in development since at least last year and March is probably the second biggest month for games after November. Also, Bayonetta 1 will probably get an eshop release this summer.
pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby ehead » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:18 pm

I think I was wrong with the EA part. People say ME3 is fairly good as a port (may be better than PS3/X360 versions) and then there's NFS: Most Wanted 2. They're still acting like ass towards the system though.

Also, there are rumors that Watch_Dogs will be released on the sytem this year and a new ORC game as well.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby ehead » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:10 pm

bumping this thread because of some rumors

So what will Square Enix announce for the Wii U? Any predictions? My money's on a late Deus Ex: Human Revolution port. But the other side says it'll be FFXIII Trilogy. Then the extreme side believes it will be Final Fantasy VII HD or Kingdom Hears 3.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:47 am

Drakengard 3

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby pie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 am

pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby ehead » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 am

ding ding ding

I never asked for this? Not really sure. I hope we see videos soon. I never finished The Missing Link dlc, this might be the chance though but not at that price ($50).
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby pie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:29 am

I've never played it, but the special edition on the PS3 is only like $30 bucks so I probably wouldn't pay more than $40 to get this Wii U edition.
pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby ehead » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 am

It could be cool hacking stuff. And having quick map access and skill set would also be great. I just can't believe that this Director's edition is priced that much. You can basically get the Augmented edition (digital) for $10 and you'll have the OST (which is superb), some short animations and other videos. I wonder what else will it feature.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby ExigentContact » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:10 pm

You are reading this text. You might stop sometime, but you are reading it now. You now realize that you have manual control of your blinking and tongue. You may now stop reading. Unless you want to keep going. In which case, I love you. Take me now.
ExigentContact
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Wii number:

Postby jewboy01 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:13 pm

My prediction....

Nintendo is going to follow Sega's path and exit the console industry. It is sad but look at what is happening with the WiiU. Almost all third party support has abandoned it. Nintendo has released nothing since launch, hell it has been about six months and the only game that we got that is somewhat bearable is the Lego game. The exclusivity of Rayman is gone. The virtual console only has a few title and lack the expansive library that its competitors have. the WiiTV was a bust. Absolutely no new content, meaning non-rehashed games coming from Nintendo anytime soon. Gamers will have to go almost a year until some decent games come out. that is absurd and should piss off all Nintendo fans. I was extremely excited when I purchased my WiiU because we were promised a great launch window but of coarse that was not true.
jewboy01
Goomba
Goomba

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

PreviousNext

Return to Wii U