[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - Episode 3: Wii U vs XBox 1 vs PS4

Episode 3: Wii U vs XBox 1 vs PS4

Nintendo enters the HD era.

Episode 3: Wii U vs XBox 1 vs PS4

Postby ZyroXZ2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Wow, it IS slow around here... lol... Well, I'm on episode 3, if anyone wants to chime in on feedback!

DISCLAIMER: As some of you already know, I've been posting my early episodes in the forum to get feedback since I'm new to this whole thing. However, I recognize that after a certain point, as much feedback as needed will have been received, and further posting the episodes will just seem like I'm trying to force the show down your throats. Having said that, if you have feedback to leave, also let me know whether or not you'd like me to continue posting when new episodes are up, or to leave it to you to find it on your own. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/sYfmbhYP4PE

P.S. Doing this episode demonstrated the shortcomings in the built in mic on the camcorder, as some parts I was yelling VERY loud, but the mic and software automatically employ "quiet" mode, and balance all volumes to the same level. As such, I have placed an order for a cheap lavalier mic :)
Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

^^/
ZyroXZ2
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

Nintendo Network ID:

Return to Wii U