[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - Hyrule Warriors

Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo enters the HD era.

Hyrule Warriors

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:25 am

Like I said before, Im really liking this one. Like the name says, you can control some Zelda characters for the first time in one insane battle against horde of enemies.

Anyway, I really just wanted to share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnc3yRT ... 85&list=WL

Start watching at the 12:30 mark! ^_^ ^_^
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Re: Hyrule Warriors

Postby ehead » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 am

Interested in this. Also, look at what Team Ninja did to the ladies!
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Windstar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Wow. She really just hookshot'd the moon and slammed it into a dragon. The majora's mask moon no less. I wonder if that's just a reference or part of the story. Same with the Midna battle in the Twilight Realm.
Windstar
Peach
Peach

Postby L.A.C. » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:29 pm

I am more exited about this game than I am about the Zelda U. Maybe because of the bland way Zelda U was introduced. No epic trailer. Just "look at it" and that is it. But Hyrule Warriors is looking great. I already want to see the full roster of Zelda character in the game.
L.A.C.
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Nintendo Network ID:

Postby Patrick » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 pm

I still don't like the look of the game based on my admittedly limited experience with the Dynasty Warriors series, but I appreciate the amount of fanservice going into it (no, not the boob witch fanservice). It's neat that Zelda, Impa and Midna are all playable, and I'm going to keep holding out for Groose and Tingle.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby Sr.Gabo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:52 am

Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby TiggyPudding » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 am

Wow, Zelda looks like a badass :excuseme:

When it was first announced I wasn't keen but now looking at it, it looks so cool. Playable Midna's a very good thing. Also would love Groose.
What about having some different species playable, like a Goron?
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby ehead » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:05 pm

We'll probably get the Goron with the steel fists. He screams of big giant hero with slow attacks in a Dynasty Warriors game. Waiting for Dark Link to appear.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:37 am

I would love to play as a Goron! That was the first character I thought of. Well, the first character was Linebeck and then King Daphness form WW, but I doubt they will be playable. Apparently, there are going to be a lot of playable characters and half the rooster is female! Im really looking forward for characters reveals! Man this game is making me wanna buy a WiiU.
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby Shade180 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:05 am

The main thing I'm worried about is the typical problem I hear about every Dynasty Warriors game: they get really repetitive, really fast. Hopefully this one doesn't turn out that way.
Shade180
Para Goomba
Para Goomba

Postby cpm » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:24 pm

this is going to be great.
cpm
Goomba
Goomba

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby Windstar » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Saria would be a cool character. I can definitely see her using nature to sprout trees from the ground to attack with. A goron (specifically Darunia) would be cool to. Perhaps Skull Kid from Twilight Princess to attack using wooden puppets. I'd love to see how Linebeck would look in this style.
Windstar
Peach
Peach

Postby L.A.C. » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:36 am

I am hoping for King Hyrule! I don't know why, but to me an elder king fighting in a war has always been badass in my eyes. Also like many of you, I want a Goron. I'm hoping for Darunia! And besides Ganondorf, who I am exited to see how he plays, I wish other villains from many Zelda games get in as well. Like the Skull Kid with Majora's Mask, Vaati, Ghirahim... So many possibilities!
L.A.C.
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Nintendo Network ID:

Postby Patrick » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:00 am

Ezlo.

Not Minish Cap Link or anything, just Ezlo.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby ehead » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:51 am

^Then that means there should be Vaati too. :D
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Next