[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - Hyrule Warriors

Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo enters the HD era.

Re: Hyrule Warriors

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_DZtTR ... L&index=74

LOOK AT THAT MANE!

Anyway, how many playable characters are left to reveal? Im pretty satisfied with all the reveals, definitely looking forward to this one.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby Shade180 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Ganondorf's hair is absolutely fabulous! That being said, his design in the game kind of looks like a combination of his Twilight Princess design and Demise (his hair and also one of his swords looks similar to the one Demise used), although Ganondorf did have long hair in the adult era of Ocarina of Time.

I've never really been hyped for this game too much, mostly because of the Dynasty Warriors games' reputation for being repetitive, but I'm probably going to get it anyway as something to tide me over until Smash Bros. comes out. Unless it gets bad reviews. Then I might pass on it.

This also reminds me that I need to actually watch that direct. I only caught the tail end of it during the stream. Imma do that now, I guess.
Shade180
Para Goomba
Para Goomba

Postby Valay » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:07 pm

So, it looks like we know pretty much everything about the game now. Who's getting it? I wasn't going to, but the Zelda fan service combined with me getting it for about $30 at launch means I will. And man, I seriously wanted that Japanese Treasure Box!
Valay
Administrator
Administrator

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby thomas » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:55 am

Is it possible to get hit by things in this game? Because I see videos of characters just standing around for 5 seconds surrounded by baddies and them not attacking
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby ehead » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:35 am

^Eventually. I remember in Dynasty Warriors you did get hit at some point, there were archers and stuff. Looking forward to coop this game. :D
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:37 am

Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby ehead » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:47 am

Are there any reports about the framerate of this game? Is it locked or does it get drops frequently? DW games tend to lag, I hope they somehow manage it.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Shade180 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:58 am

From what I've heard, there's decreased frame rate during co-op play, but that's to be expected really.

There have been reports of significant frame drops up to 50%, but the developers have stated that they're working on a patch to fix that and other problems (like random freezes). The game is going to get long-term support from the devs anyway, so any issues that have or will come up will likely be patched as soon as possible.
Shade180
Para Goomba
Para Goomba

Postby Josato » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Cant wait for it to come out. already for one reserved. ^_^
Josato
Goomba
Goomba

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby ehead » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:29 am

I thought it was already out considering this week is Zelda week in Smashing Sales. Anyway, I watched the treehouse stream, I gotta say I'm considering Ghirahim as my main.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Previous

Return to Wii U