[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - I accidentally bought two complete Humble Bundles...

I accidentally bought two complete Humble Bundles...

Nintendo enters the HD era.

I accidentally bought two complete Humble Bundles...

Postby Quinnsdaddy11 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:02 am

So yes I accidentally bought two the Humble Bundles and not have a complete set of codes I don't need. So I thought a cool idea was anyone who wants to amuse my daughter gets a code to the game of their choosing (First come first serve). Here new favorite game is Splatoon so anyone who can draw her (Doesn't have to be super amazing, she is only 3.5 yrs old which means she is easily impressed) as an inkling will get to pick which game they want the code to and I will PM them the code. Simply, no cost, no trade of codes, just an amusing drawing for a game.

Here is a picture to go off of:

Again you don't have to be an amazing artist to get a code, first 13 drawings will get the codes. Some effort does have to be made, meaning no stick figures.
Quinnsdaddy11
Goomba
Goomba

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Re: I accidentally bought two complete Humble Bundles...

Postby thomas » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Maybe Valay can post this on the main site as a fun extra competition, because the forum's not very active and I think less than half the members are from NA
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby Quinnsdaddy11 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:58 am

That's fine with me I cross posted this on a local Sioux City Iowa group on Facebook and got one drawing so far, so OlliOlli for the Wii U has been claimed but I still have all the rest of the codes.
Quinnsdaddy11
Goomba
Goomba

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby TiggyPudding » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

She's so cute! :D Sadly I'm not from NA so there's not much I can do but definitely get it on the main site if you can! Keep us posted, it would be really interesting to see what people come with :up:
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Return to Wii U