[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - General movies thread of what have you seen lately?

General movies thread of what have you seen lately?

Discuss anything that does not fall under topics mentioned in the other boards.

Re: General movies thread of what have you seen lately?

Postby TiggyPudding » Wed May 01, 2013 6:54 am

TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Mon May 20, 2013 12:40 am

So, I was the new EVIL DEAD movie just a few minutes ago. I like it. It was better than the rest horror movies these days. Also, I love what happened after the credits. Im glad it didnt suck, remakes of movies you love are scary. The people at the theater were dying, that was pretty funny.

I also saw the new Star Treak movie. Love it. I cant wait for JJ Star Wars.
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby ehead » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:58 am

Has anyone watched The Man of Steel yet?
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby JoshZTP » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 am

Man of Steel was good, but personally didn't have that charm like the other good Superman movies, (I watched Superman Returns afterwards when I got home)! Man of Steel was more like a dark more futuristic sci-fi version of Superman, but still good! Zod was indeed a monster, but I knew what was going to happen in the end... to those who don't want to hear spoilers!

Other than Man of Steel, I've seen Iron Man 3, Great Gatsby, Star Trek Into Darkness, and I'll eventually see Monster's University soon too! (Since I haven't posted in a long while!)
Image Image Image Image Image
JoshZTP
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby TiggyPudding » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:18 pm

I'll be honest, from the trailers I've seen Man of Steel looks a bit meh. I really want to see Iron Man 3 though! :(
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 am

Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby TiggyPudding » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:40 am

Nope :( haven't had chance to buy it yet and I feel guilty when I torrent movies :s
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby thomas » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:05 am

was pretty awesome, though not Chan-wook Park's best. As per usual, beautifully filmed and fantastic characters / atmosphere.
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby ehead » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 am

I haven' seen Man of Steel yet but I do have a reservation for Monsters University premiere. Hopefully, we'll get something similar to Toy Story 3's crowd reaction. Can't wait. :)
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:38 am

Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby thomas » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:46 am

I was planning to watch a film with my family today, but they only show Man of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness and Great Gatsby in 3D. No 2D option available. And I hate the colour loss, wearing glasses, not being able to follow the action and sometimes getting a headache. Turns out the film distributors no longer release films in 2D here, wat. Did some complaining on facebook, but everyone seems fine with it, so I guess I'll just stop going to the cinema =/
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby TiggyPudding » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Maan, that's stupid. Not everyone wants to watch movies in 3D! Me and my mom can't even see glasses 3D, it just gives us a bad headache.
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby ehead » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 pm

That just won't work. In order to actually enjoy a 3D movie, you'd have to be in a good spot. Why did they remove the option for 2D?
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge