[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - General chat thread

General chat thread

Discuss anything that does not fall under topics mentioned in the other boards.

Re: General chat thread

Postby thomas » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:50 am

I just had one of the most fun dates of my life and we played Pokemon Go for like 2 hours, catching pokemon and getting to know each other
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby Sr.Gabo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Guyyzzzzz!! The NES MINI!!!!!

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187 ... rice-games

The built in games are awesome!!
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby thomas » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Sweet! Looks so awesome
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby Sr.Gabo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 pm

I know, right?

So, how was that girl, man? :p
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby thomas » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:37 am

Yeah, she's awesome. We've already planned 2 more dates! This week! Might be a terrible idea!

TBF I've been on like 5-6 "meh" dates this year so it's about time
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby ehead » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:04 pm

That's awesome. Its nice to actually see video games be a bridge for people.

In other news, I saw this and can't help but laugh. Reminds me of Michael Scott so much. Anyway, I am Asian and didn't find it much offensive, just stupid cringy stuff that gave me a laugh.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:12 am

Congrats, Thomas!

@ehead Video removed! What was it?
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby ehead » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:32 am

lol. I guess it got outed pretty fast (actually the video was 3 months old). It was an American woman singing a jingle "Wanna be ninja" live in front of an audience. The song's lyrics was your typical Michael Scott offensive/ignorant schtick. I found it funny, can't say the same for that one Asian woman in the video though.

I still haven't installed Pokemon Go yet.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby ehead » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:09 am

I guess the forum is almost at its end. I have y'all over at Nintendo Network, I think. Lets try to keep in touch. ;)
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby thomas » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:40 am

haha yeah not me, not yet. Hopefully there'll be a resurgence when the NX comes out. Hope you're all well!
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby Patrick » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:49 am

I just got internet access again. I think I'm settling into my new small-town Japanese place, even if the apartment apparently has a mouse problem. No classes for a month so I've got plenty of time to get adjusted.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby thomas » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Sweet! How you liking it so far?
thomas
Peach
Peach

Postby Patrick » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:02 pm

It's been fun so far, although it's annoying that I need to keep working from 8 to 4 every weekday even though there are no classes and nothing to do, especially since it costs me about $15 a day to use public transport. I guess you need to pay extra when your bus crosses a mountain range.

The town I'm staying is about 20 minutes from Himeji so I've been heading there on the weekends since there are a lot more shops (and a beautiful castle, too). The other teachers seem nice and we've been having fun discovering all the places to eat in the area. There's not much time to play games but I picked up a super cheap Japanese copy of Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam after discovering the wonders of Amazon and same-day shipping.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby Sr.Gabo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:01 am

Yeah, I have been here for too long (Holy Shit! since '09) to fully abandon this place!!

Also, we cant do shit with the Nintendo accounts, you can only see my hot Mii :v

@Patrick sounds awesome! discovering new food is always fun. Buy some Play arts and Figma figures.
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby ehead » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:35 am

I laughed at the Nintedo accounts comment. Good job Gabo. And yes, its true. Can't do shit with Nintendo accounts. I don't think Miiverse is working too.

I searched Himeji and saw the castle surrounded with beautiful cherry blossom trees. That's a nice place.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge