[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nintendo Everything Forums • View topic - What are you playing right now?(This is the best sticky)

What are you playing right now?(This is the best sticky)

Discuss anything that does not fall under topics mentioned in the other boards.

Re: What are you playing right now?(This is the best sticky)

Postby Windstar » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Man, I've been dying to play that. It looks amazing. And my recent Studio Ghibli marathon makes me want it even more :c
Windstar
Peach
Peach

Postby TiggyPudding » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 pm

I've been going to watch some Ghibli films for years now, so the other day I finally decided to buy My Neighbour Totoro and Howls Moving Castle :D If my parents don't hog the TV tonight I think I'm gonna start with Totoro. (off topic, sorry :s)
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby Windstar » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Great choices! I love Totoro so much. I consider it the launchpad movie I needed to truly appreciate Miyazaki films and it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I started replaying Super Mario Galaxy. This game is even better than I remember. And much more fun/challenging when you avoid all the mushrooms that give you 6 health.
Windstar
Peach
Peach

Postby Patrick » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 pm

I can't wait for Fire Emblem Awakening so I've been playing every other Fire Emblem game I can get my hands on. I think Fire Emblem (the GBA one with Lyn and that) is still my favourite.

I've also been playing a fair bit of Valkyria Chronicles and DJ Max Technika Tune, which I'm really enjoying but I'd hesitate to recommend it since it requires you to:

a) Have a Vita
b) Be OK with spending $50+ on a Vita game (the game's distributor charges almost $20 for international shipping)
c) Like/tolerate K-Pop
d) Deal with a ridiculously challenging rhythm game (and possible RSI)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby pie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 pm

pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby Patrick » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

Postby TiggyPudding » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 am

TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby ehead » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 am

I was inches away from buying a Vita earlier, they had a good price for the system. But I thought of the future, it just seems bleak at the moment and I haven't touched my 3DS in a while now. I need me a good handheld game! Here's to hoping that next Castlevania game won't suck.

Also, I finished Deadlight, such a short but interesting game. I just started playing Dead Rising 2. So far, it looks pretty boring. Grab X and return back to base while evading/killing zombies. I might can it though, unless someone here has played the game and point that it gets better. *I never played the original Dead Rising.*
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby Windstar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:39 pm

I heard you can apparently combine a leaf blower and dildo to create a dildo gun to shoot zombies? Maybe that's worth it.
Windstar
Peach
Peach

Postby TiggyPudding » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

I haven't played any of 2 but I played a little bit of the first one, and enjoyed it. Running over zombies with shopping carts and shooting them with a Mega Buster is strangely satisfying. I think it's one of those games that if you don't like it now, you probably never will :P
TiggyPudding
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii number:

Postby Sr.Gabo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 pm

I played the Wii version...

EVERYTHING IS TRUE!
Our Heaven and our Hell... This is Outer Heaven
Sr.Gabo
Yoshi
Yoshi

Postby pie » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby ehead » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 am

So uninstall then? Not bad since I got it on sale, I might return to it though once I've made a beat your backlog list.
ehead
Toad
Toad

Wii number:

Postby pie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Just finished Persona 4, that was an amazing game. Gonna start Kingdom Hearts.
pie
Toad
Toad

Nintendo Network ID:
3DS Friend Code:

Postby Patrick » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:44 am

Austin posted something about Monster Hunter Tri on Twitter and that reminded me that I never "finished" the game. Apparently it's not that difficult to modify save files to act like they're from different regions, so maybe I can finally bypass the region lock and play online with all you guys before the servers get shut down.
Patrick
Magikoopa
Magikoopa

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge