Milkbag Games announced today that its stylish stunt-racer FutureGrind is in the works for Switch. The game seems to be targeting a release this year, but a specific date has yet to be announced.
Here’s an overview and trailer for FutureGrind:
Grab your bike and hit the rails in FutureGrind. FutureGrind is a stylish stunt-racer all about tricks, skill, and speed. Use your futuristic motorcycle to do crazy combos on tracks made of floating rails, but be careful: If you touch the wrong rail you’ll explode! Only skilled players will earn endorsements from The Sponsors and make a name for themselves.
– 6 unique 3D environments featuring over 30 tracks to compete on.
– Career mode that doesn’t suck.
– Chain tricks together in a deep combo system.
– Different bikes that control in unique ways.
– Original soundtrack by bignic.