Good Pizza, Great Pizza getting a physical release on Switch
Limited Run Games, in partnership with publisher PM Studios and developer TapBlaze, have announced a physical release for Good Pizza, Great Pizza on Switch.
Three versions will be available. The standard edition, priced at $29.99, will be limited to 2,900 units. There’ll also be 1,400 copies of the Steelbook Edition for $39.99. Finally, the limited edition – of which there will only be 450 units – includes a box that houses a Homeless Buddy plushie and Steelbook Edition of the game for $59.99.
Here’s some information about the game:
Do your best to fulfill pizza orders from customers while making enough money to keep your shop open in this fun cooking game. Upgrade your shop with new toppings and equipment to compete against your pizza rival, Alicante!
- Featuring Pizza News Network (PNN), the first newscast about all things pizza.
- Over 100 customers with unique pizza orders and personalities.
- Pizza toppings including pepperoni, sausage, onions, and more.
- Equipment upgrades to help you become the master ovenist.
- Simple, fun and challenging cooking gameplay.
- Created by pizza making professionals; the game artist worked in a pizza kitchen for four years!
Pre-orders for the physical versions of Good Pizza, Great Pizza open tomorrow, July 26, through Limited Run Games. You’ll be able to put in a reservation here.
Source: PM Studios PR