Jet Lancer announces new update featuring Arcade Mode and more
Posted on August 21, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Armor Games Studios and developer Code Wakers have announced a major update for Jet Lancer, an aerial combat title currently out on Switch. It’s highlighted by the addition of an Arcade Mode, but other elements are also included.
The update will include the following content:
– An endless wave-based score-attack mode.
– Unique, stacking upgrades, making each run one-of-a-kind. The longer you survive, the more powerful you become.
– Multi-boss battles – fight multiple bosses from the story mode at the same time.
– Three new pilots with unique jets and handling.
– New Progressions system to unlock additional pilots and their jets
– Three new primary weapons
– Flamethrower: Immense repeatable damage at very close range.
– Railgun: Instantaneous precision shots.
– Coil Gun: Chain lightning between grouped enemies.
It’s unclear when exactly this update will be going live on Switch, but we’ll keep you posted.
Source: Armor Games Studios PR