Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition hitting Switch on May 29
Seaven Studio is partnering with Behold Studios to bring Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition to Switch. A release is planned for May 29, and pre-orders are now live on the eShop for $14.99.
Knights of Pen & Paper is a lighthearted RPG in which you control a group of players playing their characters in a tabletop RPG experience. It has classic turn-based battles, a pixel-art style, and more. It’s also possible to control the dungeon master to create quests and tailor the difficulty of your battles to customize your RPG experience even further. The Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition features all content in a single package.
We have more details about Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition below plus a trailer.
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90’s. Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience.
As both the playing characters AND the game master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
– The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
– Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
– Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
– Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
– As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
– New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
– The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
– More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
– Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Source: Seaven Studio PR