Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story due out on Switch next week
Posted on December 9, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News
According to an eShop listing, Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is coming to Switch next week. The squad-based shoot-em-up and bullet hill roguelite mashup is slated for December 14.
Here’s an overview and trailer:
An old robot named H-34-RT wakes up in a derelict space station orbiting his home planet. His civilization was destroyed long ago by evil O’Xelg, but he has yet to figure that out. After an initial shock, he decides to follow his old defense routines: that means fighting the invaders, even if he is alone now.
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is a challenging, squad-based shoot-em-up/bullet hell roguelite.
* Fly through tons of bullets, defeat various enemies and engage challenging bosses, all this to help a lonely robot complete his mission.
* Start out alone, but rescue allies as you progress
* Your allies do not level up by killing enemies. Rather they get stronger once they get to know you and each other better
* Control three ships rather than one! Change you fleet formation to avoid bullets and focus fire
* 2 Player Local Co-Op Support
* Use your ally special abilities to boost your firepower or heal yourself
* Fly through eight different levels, encountering various enemies and fighting your way to the O’Xelg communication base
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story will cost $7.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop