Life simulator Witchery Academy announced for Switch
Posted on February 17, 2021 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Developer and publisher Cubenary has announced that their life simulator Witchery Academy is coming to Switch. Check out an overview and trailer below.
Witchery Academy is a life simulator where you live the adventures of a wizard apprentice with your spirit companion. Train your magical skills and learn how to brew potions, grow vegetables and catch spells to challenge the curse that lurks the world.
- Train your magical skills by attending classes such as the botanic class, the spell-catching class, the potion class and others.
- Meet a cast of unique characters and together explore the academy to uncover all its secrets. Be part of their stories and form great relationships.
- Enjoy chilling with your spirit companion, form a strong bond with them by giving them loving pats, treats and playing games. Your cat will always be there for you.
- Personalise your character and your cat and make them unique.
- Explore the surroundings of the academy or just relax while practising bug catching, fishing, foraging or cooking.
- Vibrant and colourful 3D Stylized graphics evoking a wholesome experience.
Witchery Academy currently has no confirmed released date.
Source: Cubenary PR