More Cuphead Switch details – frame rate, resolution, more
Studio MDHR has shared a few additional details about the Switch version of Cuphead. We have information about the game’s frame rate, resolution, and more.
Here’s the full roundup:
– In house port
– Runs similarly to other versions
– Team did heavy re-tooling to get it done on Switch properly
– 60 frames per second
– 720p in portable mode
– 1080p docked
– Identical output as the Xbox One version
– Two-player in portable mode on one screen with Joy-Con (or a Pro Controller and a Joy-Con)
– Playable at PAX East 2019
Cuphead launches for Switch on April 18. A physical version will follow later.