Muse Dash releases for Switch on June 20
Posted on May 22, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
We knew Muse Dash would be landing on Switch sometime in June, but we didn’t have a specific release date. However, a new listing on the Japanese eShop reveals that it will be launching on June 20.
For those who missed out on our previous coverage, check out the following overview and trailer for Muse Dash:
Given the Players’ Choice award by TapTap and best indie game of 2018 awards from other platforms, Muse Dash has secured a special spot in many players’ hearts, and now the waifus are here to collect yours too. The team teased fans with a Nintendo Direct peek, but the time is officially coming to test your twitch reflexes on new platforms with over 80 unique J-Pop, Pop, Trance, and Vocaloid songs to play, and 3 Anime heroines (voiced in Japanese) to choose from as playable characters!
Simple 2-button controls make Muse Dash easy for players to jump into, with action side-scroller mechanics like traditional rhythm game instrument solos, timed dodges, and beat-based enemy attacks all mixed together to mash the perfect jam. Rhythm game players will also find depth in Muse Dash, as mastering each song takes more than just a few tries. Each song comes with trophies to unlock, leaderboards to make your mark on, and 3 difficulties to suit your style. Focus on your rhythmic abilities while keeping those reflexes strong to become a true master of Muse Dash!
Players’ choice of songs is also reflected in how Muse Dash plays, as different musical genres present varied challenges. Explore the full musical lineup to see a wide variety of locations, enemies, and bosses this Summer on PC or Nintendo Switch!
What to expect from Muse Dash:
– Launch on Nintendo Switch and PC in June 2019
– Nintendo Switch version will have free DLC updates
– Over 80 songs to master in-game
– Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
– A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
– Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
– 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
– Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
– High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
Source: Switch eShop