Nintendo reveals Swapdoodle, out today on the 3DS eShop
Nintendo has announced Swapdoodle, a new application for 3DS that allows users to write messages, draw 3D pictures, and share them with friends. It’s out today on the eShop.
Swapdoodle also lets you experience doodle lessons featuring characters from Splatoon, Zelda, Super Mario, and more. Screenshots from select games can be shared as well.
Here’s a trailer:
Swapdoodle is free to download. However, it’s possible to purchase more doodle lesson packs for other characters. Additional details are past the break.
Swapping doodles is a snap thanks to stamps based on the icons of played titles and your Mii™ character. You can also purchase in-game add-ons packs that have doodle lessons of Nintendo characters!
Doodle lessons allow you to trace beloved Nintendo characters from the Super Mario™ series, The Legend of Zelda™, Splatoon™, and more! With the right add-on, you can also draw more doodles per note, boost your note storage to over 6000, get more than 45 pen colors, and download stationaries featuring Nintendo characters. Put a piece of yourself in your art by sticking on a Mii face with various emotions to choose from. It’s also possible to share in-game screenshots with friends who also have the game and even create secret pages that are hidden until your friend replies. It’s always fun to see what doodles your friends are swapping!
– Swap messages and doodles with your Nintendo 3DS™ friends
– Purchase add-ons packs to enhance your doodles and learn to doodle Nintendo characters
– Take doodle lessons featuring characters from Splatoon™, The Legend of Zelda™, Super Mario ™, and more!
– Draw 3D doodles on 2 layers
– Place a sticker of your Mii character’s face with different emotions
– Send in-game screenshots from select titles