Refunct coming to Switch, out in June
Posted on May 24, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Dominique Grieshofer’s “peaceful, short first-person platformer” Refunct is coming to Switch, a listing on the eShop reveals. We’ll be seeing the acclaimed game on June 7.
Here’s a bit of additional information about Refunct plus a trailer:
• Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards
• Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals
• Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death
• Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
• Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure
• Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle
• Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime
• For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
Refunct will cost just $2.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop