Rival Megagun out on November 29
Posted on November 9, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Degica and Spacewave Software today announced the release date for Rival Megagun. The split-screen vertical shoot ’em up title will launch digitally on Switch on November 29.
Here’s an overview for the game, along with a trailer:
Transform into your Mega Gunship boss form to blast your rival head-on in this unique shooting game with a competitive twist.
Rival Megagun is a competitive split-screen vertical shmup (or shoot ’em up, shooting game, STG) where you transform into a gigantic boss ship – your “Mega Gunship” – to invade your opponent’s screen.
– Classic shmup action with a competitive twist
– Multiple playable heroes, each with their own special weapons and Mega Gunship boss form
– Intense 2-player “couch-competitive” local versus battles
– Online battles – challenge your friends or find opponents via matchmaking
– Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ship
– A single-player arcade mode
Rival Megagun will support Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), and Russian languages.