Shred! 2 – Freeride Mountainbiking hitting the Switch eShop next month
Posted on January 26, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A listing on the eShop shows that Shred! 2 – Freeride Mountainbiking is making its way to Switch. It’ll be out digitally starting February 8.
Here’s an overview, along with a trailer:
Ride as Freeride legend Sam Pilgrim, and use the advanced trick system to bust out insane combos in over 40 levels including Big Mountain, Downhill, Slopestyle and Street!
Created by a solo developer with a lifetime of Mountain Biking and Trail-Building experience, you can rest assured that every inch of trail will push you to the absolute limit!
– Over 40 levels inspired by real-world MTB destinations, events and video segments!
– Cinematic and dynamic camera angles
– “Flowy” handcrafted levels make for an addictive and authentic MTB gameplay experience
– Get your shred on to the awesome original soundtrack!
– Designed & developed by a Mountain Biker for Mountain bikers (and everyone else too!)
Shred! 2 – Freeride Mountainbiking will cost $9.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop