Skyhill due out on Switch this month
Posted on February 16, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Switch eShop has updated with a new game from developer Mandragora and publisher Klabater. On February 26, Skyhill will be available.
Here’s an introduction to the rogue-like RPG, which takes place in an apocalyptic survival setting:
World War III was an unexpected and cruel tragedy… You seemed to have a nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse in Skyhill Hotel… Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life and world you once knew.
But that was just the beginning, for now there are mutants everywhere, and they’re eager to rip you apart with their vicious claws. Unfortunately, they aren’t your only problem: your supplies are getting low. You’re forced to leave your cosy and luxurious hideout and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper is literally going through hell, dangers hide around every corner and death is a steady companion. You weren’t prepared for something like this.
From now on, all that matters is survival. And the time is running out.
▪ Rogue-like RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
▪ Randomly generated maps – fresh start during every session
▪ Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
▪ Face an army of nightmarish creatures
▪ Go for the head or land a body shot – choose wisely
▪ Ever wanted to be MacGyver? Everything you find may become helpful!
▪ Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
▪ Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
▪ Various special abilities to unlock
▪ Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
▪ Fast travel with the elevator
And a trailer:
Pricing for Skyhill is set at $14.99.
Source: Switch eShop