Story of Seasons: Good Friends of Three Villages details and scans
This month’s issue of Nintendo Dream has some coverage of Story of Seasons: Good Friends of Three Villages. Friends of Free Villages posted a translation of the article, and we’ve rounded up the details below. We also have a gallery with Nintendo Dream’s scans.
– As in previous games, the maker will turn wool and other materials into thread
– Ex: materials necessary to make white cloth: sheep’s wool and a white flower
– Cooking recipes shown for a couple of dishes
– Milky Salad requires milk (any type) and a vegetable (any type). Dish effects: stamina will slowly replenish.
– Kenchin-jiru requires daikon (Japanese radish), carrot, burdock root, and shiitake. Dish effects: you can walk faster.
– Nasi Goreng requires rice, onion, shrimp (any type), and soy sauce. Dish effects: your stamina will deplete more slowly.
– You don’t make clothing yourself
– Every village has places where you can get clothing made for you
– You bring the materials, and the shop owner will do the rest
– Tsuyukusa Village is home to a large warehouse-like building called “Daikoku Stores”
– This is named after the Shinto god of wealth, commerce and trade
– A clothing store, dry goods shop, and food store can be found in the Daikoku Stores
– Hinata has two older brothers, two younger brothers, and one younger sister
– He’s not the eldest; he’s a middle child