Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition launches for Switch on May 1
Posted on April 10, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Greenlight Games and Playrise Digital have announced a final release date for the micro combat racing mega game Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition. It’ll be out on the eShop in North America, Europe, and Australia starting May 1, the two sides have revealed.
Here’s everything you need to know about Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition:
Greenlight Games aims to build upon the outstanding success of the Table Top Racing brand which has seen over 16m installations across all platforms to date. With Table Top Racing: World Tour taking the franchise to the front of the grid with almost 5 million downloads across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC’s (Steam).
Launching exclusively on Nintendo Switch, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition will feature the podium topping Table Top Racing: World Tour with all previously released downloadable content and updates. With brand new split-screen gameplay, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition offers perfect pick-up and play racing action, packed with over 30 hours of single player challenges and countless more hours with both 8 player Online battles and Online or Local 2 player, split-screen gameplay, this promises to be the perfect addition to any Switch library.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition Features
* New – 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
* New – Splitscreen VS Battle mode
* New – Optional AI opponents in Online Games
* 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
* More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
* 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
* 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
* Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
* Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack
We also have the following trailer:
Pre-orders for Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition start today on the eShop for a discounted price of $23.99 / £19.99 / €22.23. The full price will be $29.99 / £24.99 / €27.79.
Source: Greenlight Games PR